miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

A video clip that I like

Hi students!

Today I'm going to speak about a video clip that I like. It's a video by an American band called Kiss and the song is called "Love 'em, leave 'em".

I saw this video for the first time when I was 12 years old and it blew my mind. It was the first time I saw this band wearing make up and their fancy outfits.

I had never seen anything like that before. For me, video clips were only about bands or solo artists singing a song while different images and pictures appeared on the screen. That was all, but this video was a blast!


The only video clips I liked at that time were Michael Jackson’s Thriller and Smooth Criminal but “Love ‘em, leave ‘em” changed things forever.


It is simple but powerful.

I became a real Kiss fan instantly. I mean, Gene and Paul playing, singing and moving around was one thing. Watching the Cat-man playing the drums was amazing, but... watching Ace Frehley playing his guitar while fire and smoke came out of it was the real thing. When I saw Space Ace doing his thing with the guitar I thought "I want to do that!!!!". That's why I like this video so much, because it was my introduction to one of my favorite bands.

I've been a Kiss fan ever since that moment and I watch this video from time to time (at least once a month) and I have a Kiss record collection I usually listen to when I want to cheer up and have a bit of fun.

I even wore Kiss make up at a party!!!




7 comentarios:

  1. Hi teacher!! your are a real fan of kiss!
    thats good! everybody has a music idol :), when I was a child I was fan of Spice girls xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello teacher..!!! I like very much this band, are amazing and are a clasic of the world music, are a legend...!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi teacher LOL this its a great costume, kiss is now a classic band jajaja
    regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. like this song :) and you look so funny! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajaja Kiss, is amazing your stetic, and the way to make the show, a music group form Finland try to copy the name is Lordy but the god shows ans yours lyrycs is so complicated ti imitate jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my mom watched a video of kiss when she was young and she felt so scared with Gene Simmons and his tongue... waaa she really don`t wanna rock and roll all night =(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's too late Soorry Master :c
    ps: Ur costume is amanzing ahahahahaha

    ResponderEliminar